The ultra-light ice and mixed crampon that pushed the limit of the difficulties upwards.
G20 is revolutionary, ultra-light, designed for climbing, it has high performances on both ice and rock, ideal for cracks and even the smallest holds. It has a central point (replaceable in case of wear) in forged steel, which significantly improves the penetration and the strength of the front teeth. The position of each point is designed to provide greater stability in all climbing positions and on all forms of ice. It has only one Antibott system in the back to reduce weight to a minimum. The bar characterizes the product by providing at the same time rigidity and simplified adjustment system for all sizes, it also has two reinforced central points that help on icy structures or as retention points.
- Activities: technical mountaineering/ ice climbing/ dry tooling
- Materials / construction / technologies: steel, forged steel, plastic
- Certification: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Replacement points: G20 Plus Forged Points
- Special points: Katana G20+ Front Points
- Weight: 844 g/pair
- Sizes: 37-48
- Antibott: rear
"Simply the only crampon I have in my pack. If you’re climbing ice or mixed, there is no other crampon"
François Cazzanelli, Grivel Team